30 Weeks


Well the wedding rings are officially off till David Michael arrives. The swelling has begun.

Weight: 24 lbs. Went down a lb this week, but I think it is just because I have been really busy and have not had much time to rest or sit down for that matter. I also think I am gaining some water weight because the swelling is now occurring more frequently.
Sleep: My hips just ache so bad at night that it is becoming difficult to sleep. Of course all I want to do is lay down, but then I am pain...
Mileage: 9 miles. Trying to keep going. I definitively feel better the days I exercise, but more tired.
Miss Anything: I definitely miss running these cooler mornings. I love Fall. It is my favorite season and especially to run. Mornings like these make me feel as if I could run for days.
Cravings: Salad has been the theme this week. Crunchy, crisp loaded salads!
Looking Forward: to leaving Friday to visit family and head to the beach! Hopefully this will be a relaxing and family strengthened trip. I am so looking forward to having some hubby and my little girl time! 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive