33 Weeks


This week I officially feel BIG. I can not longer get comfortable, I feel bad not being able to get on the floor and play like Grace would like me to, and bending over is a thing of the past. My fingers and face look swollen almost all the time now too. I have officially quit picking up Grace except to put her in the grocery cart, just about everything else she can climb and do on her own.

Weight: 26 lbs. YUCK!
Sleep: This week I think I have been so exhausted that sleeping has actually been pretty good. It also helps with the cooler weather! I love not being hot!!!
Mileage: I am embarrassed to admit I only got in 2 miles this week. I am not sure what came up. However, that being said... David Michael's room is officially painted. All the doors in our house are now painted and hung. (Thanks to my amazing and hardworking husband!)
Miss Anything: Being able to lay on the floor and play with my favorite little girl.
Cravings: This week I have been eating a lot of grilled cheese. I do not think I really was craving it, but I sure did not hate eating it.
Looking Forward: On Saturday one of my very good friends is throwing David Michael a shower and I am very much looking forward to spending time with friends and family! (And of course I love looking at little baby stuff!)

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive