32 Weeks

The Braxton Hicks have been in full swing lately. They actually started about 24 weeks, but have grown in intensity lately. Which means for me mentally I am just getting that much more ready! Went to the doctor this morning and found out that David Michael is head down!

Weight: 24 lbs. This is the same as two weeks ago. I am really trying to watch what I eat, but I seem to be pretty hungry lately.
Sleep: Sleep has been vary sparse lately. Mostly because of Grace... She is now officially in a big girl bed. Which means we get up a lot of night and do not have as much down time in the evening because we are making her stay in her bed.
Mileage: 7 miles. Getting back into the swing of things after vacation. Feels good to back into a routine, but I sure do miss sitting on the beach!
Miss Anything: Being comfortable. I long to be comfortable again! Just to lay down and be comfortable. Now even laying down something hurts, or I have heartburn, or I can not breath.
Cravings: Still anything cold. I really do want a turkey sandwich too, but I will wait till he is born.
Looking Forward: David Micheal's arrival! I can now see it in the forefront!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive