Grace's First Beach Trip


This past week we took Grace to the beach for the first time. We had been wanting to take her for quite sometime. Finally we found a good deal at an awesome place. We spent three nights at Myrtle Beach as a family. This trip was a long time coming and we desperately needed some time to refresh and regroup as a family before David Michael arrives!


Nothing scares this girl! She is fearless of the water, waves, slides, pretty much everything. However, she LOVED all the sand and wanted to play and roll in it all day. Grace's daddy made her castles, a HUGE hole to slide into and various sand creations to play in.



The hotel we stayed at had two water slides and a kiddie pool that Grace could not get enough of. I was nervous at first about the water slides, but with help from her daddy she safely made it up and down more times than I can count!




These are memories I will treasure for a lifetime. I can not believe my little baby is growing so quickly. I love her more than words can say and cherish these times. She truly does make me a better and much more happy person.


2 comments:

  1. I have felt, do feel, and will always feel the same way about my little girl; Katie. I love you more than words can tell.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive