Week 35

Weight: 29 lbs. Not completely thrilled with the number, but better than I did with Grace. It also means that he is coming that much quicker!
Sleep: Just getting worse. I am up at least every two hours. I guess I am just getting ready to nurse a little baby. This week heartburn has been waking me up. I have to admit that this morning I wanted to announce "mom not get out of bed day", but no such luck.
Mileage: 6 miles. Trying my best, but most days I feel like I get enough exercise just chasing around my precious little girl.
Miss Anything: Where do I begin?? I think I will just say being able to run. This weather is ideal for training. I hate to be missing out, but I know I am training in another way and my metal at the end of this training is going to be far better than I could ever imagine!
Cravings: Still craving salad. I want anything green that I can get my hands on.
Looking Forward: to officially having two car seats in the back of my car! I brought the infant car seat down from the attic and washed it, but still have yet to install it.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive