Week 36

Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out that I am 2 cm dilated and David Michael is definitely head down! That was encouraging news for this momma! The doctor also predicted two more weeks and we may be seeing our little bundle of joy!! I have never thought I would make it full term, mostly due to the fact that Grace was two weeks early. She was not a small baby weighing 7lbs and 12 oz, so selfishly I would rather David Michael not grow too big in there!

Weight: 31 lbs.
Sleep: Not so good, but just getting me prepared for our little one. Since his head is down it makes sense why my hips have been hurting so badly. He is stretching them out!
Mileage: 6 miles. Slow, but still pushing forward.
Cravings: Nothing. No more room. I have been drinking a lot of smoothies though. Grace and I can always find room for a smoothie!
Miss Anything: Being able to keep up. I keep thinking I can have a full schedule, but halfway through the day I am completely exhausted and need a break!
Looking Forward: To meeting our little bundle of joy! Could be sooner than we think!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive