16 Weeks

I can not believe that we have almost hit the 4 month mark! Where has the time gone! Right now the weeks are flying by! 
I felt the baby kick once this week. It was very obvious what it was! Can't wait to see our little one move all the time!


Weight: -2 lbs. These kids keep me moving and on the go!
Sleep: This week was a little rough just because David Michael cut THREE teeth! Poor little guy kept waking up in the middle of the night and early in the morning.
Miss Anything: Mexican cheese. Michael went with some guys to eat Mexican food because he knows I can't.
Cravings: Really not much. Just water. I drink so much water!
Looking forward: to my doctor's appointment next week! I always love hearing the little heartbeat and know that everything is OK.

Check out David Michael at 16 weeks.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive