22 Weeks

We have made it to month 6!!! I have been starting to feel more movement here recently too! Feeling Emma move is the best part of being pregnant! I love to know that she is growing and moving!

Weight: +4.5 lbs. I defintely feel that we are both growing! My clothes are definitely tighter and other than a few big sweat shirts and seat pants it is maternity clothes from here on out.
Sleep: So much better this week with Michael back! David Michael even slept till 6:30am one morning!
Miss Anything: Walking up the stairs without getting out of breath. This is the first time I have lived with stairs while pregnant. Huge adjustment and definitely makes me feel completely out of shape.
Cravings: This week definitely anything liquid: water, soda, and juice.
Looking Forward: Christmas! Our house is slowly being transformed by the holiday season! Love being a mom during the holidays, they are so much better with kids! Even though our Christmas tree is barricaded from a certain little one year old, it still makes the season bright!

You can check out David Michael at 22 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive