Visit with Santa

Over the weekend we took the kids to see Santa. Grace really wanted Santa to know what she wanted for Christmas, but she was still a little unsure about sitting on his lap. I had zero expectations that she actually would sit on Santa's lap. Much to my surprise she hopped right up on his lap and immediately told him that she wanted a mermaid. (Which I have no idea where the mermaid came from, but she seriously has been saying that for a couple months now. She has never seen the movie, but that is what she has been saying that she was going to ask Santa for.)




These are precious pictures I will treasure for the rest of my life!






These kids had to wait in line for a long time, but they were so patient. Grace won a Christmas teddy bear which she was so thrilled about. It was a fun family morning of time together!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive