Ear Infections... YUCK!


Poor David Michael has his first ear infection. He has had a cold for about a week, but woke up last night, not just crying but screaming. Neither his daddy nor I could get him to calm down. At that point we decided that it was time to call the doctor first thing in the morning. We headed out the door at 8:15 to go see our wonderful doctor, Dr. Stone. Sure enough, David Michael has his first ear infection. They immediately gave him a shot of antibiotics along with medicine for the next ten days and numbing ear drops. Poor little guy cried after his shot for about fifteen minutes, broke my heart to pieces. Hopefully these meds are going to make a difference soon! I hate to see my little baby in pain. My prayer is that this is not a trend with David Michael, his daddy was notorious at his age for continual ear infections.

Side note- he gained in entire pound since his 1 year old appointment, the boy likes to eat! 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive