Week 24

111 days left! I had my doctor appointment this morning. Pretty uneventful, but that is always good because that means momma and baby are healthy. I always love being able to hear Emma's precious heartbeat! 

Weight: 9 lbs. This was difficult to write this week! I definitely don't have a difficult with my appetite anymore!
Sleep: This week has been difficult. I just keep waking up with my hips hurting. I know it is due to my weight gain and Emma's weight gain.
Miss Anything: Running. This week I definitely feel bigger and desperately just want to feel like myself again and slip into my running shoes and go for an hour or so. Nothing makes me feel like myself more than that!
Cravings: Definitely salty things this week. Which also probably help my weight. French fries, popcorn and crackers.
Looking Forward: to Christmas! I still have a few last minute things to make, but other than that I am completely ready and excited about Christmas day with my wonderful family of 5!

Check out David Michael at 24 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive