More Pinterest Recipes

I realized it has been a while since I have posted any recipes. I have been actually cooking a lot recently and really enjoying it. Maybe it is Emma that is loving the taste of new food or the holiday season that has inspired new smells? Whatever it is, I have really loved some new recipes to add to my collection. My go to place to look for new recipes is Pinterest. I have a board named "Things I have Made" and every time I try a new recipe I put it under my board so I can recall back to the recipe if I want to again, or if I really don't want to.

Here are a few new recipes that my family have really enjoyed:

Main Dishes:
Garlic Parmesan Pasta- I add to this dish shrimp and peas. This is one delicious one pot dinner!
Crockpot Beef and Cheese Pasta- This is also a one pot dinner. This pot has spinach, beef and cheese all in one dish so no need for any other dishes to get dirty. This is even easier because it is all in the crockpot.
Fontina Pork Chops- This dish is a lot more complicated. So don't make this unless you have time and an evening free, but so worth the time! I have been adding asparagus or green beans and mashed potatoes with this dinner! (my mouth is watering thinking about it!)
Salmon and Slaw- This is one of our favorite fish recipes. We even make this "slaw" to add to other dishes!

Dessert:
Sprinkle Cookies- Grace loved these cookies because of all the sprinkles! These cookies would be great for any holiday just change out the sprinkles being used. This is also a VERY easy cookie recipe.




Cutout Cookies- This was a pretty good cutout cookie recipe. Nothing special, but they turned out very pretty! (Grace decorated them all by herself!)


Homemade Ginger Snaps- Ginger snaps are Micheal's favorite cookie, so we had to give this one a try. These turned out PERFECT! We WILL be making these again. The only thing is you have to make these cookies small, for some reason they bake better this way. (I think "Santa" has even requested these cookies this year)
Baked Apples- In our house we call these "sugar apples". Grace absolutely loves these! I don't mind making them either because you just dump the ingredients in the crockpot. The added bonus is that these make the house smell gloriously like fall and winter!

Breakfast:
Baked Omelet- This recipe is so easy and delicious! I have altered the recipes to add three entire peppers, an entire onion and a steak of ham. I feel like this adds a little more veggies. We have been having this for dinner and then the added bonus is there is always leftovers and we have breakfast the next morning! My kids aren't the biggest fans, but they don't have much of a choice (haha).



Hope this makes your meal planning this week a little more exciting! I would love for you to leave, in the message section, a new recipe that your family loves! Happy Cooking!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive