Week 26

 I can't believe that this is the last week in the second trimester! Wow has time flown by! However, I can definitely feel that the end in near. The dreaded braxton hicks began this week, I don't know if it was due to stress or it was just time for them to begin? I am going to be honest for a little bit... this week was extremely difficult because some individuals who I really want to be excited for Emma's arrival have shown zero excitement or interest in her. This literally breaks this pregnant momma's heart. I know I should not let things get to me, but I can not help it. I guess not only when difficult times hit, but also when the best times hit you find out who really loves you. Thankfully I have a wonderful group of friends who have been very generous and loving and excited for us!


Weight: 13 lbs. Christmas and Grandma's cooking did not do me any favors this week.
Sleep: This week was a little different because we were out of town for two nights. So I have have good nights and bad nights. Emma does like to start kicking right as I lay down though. She is getting stronger everyday!
Miss Anything: I miss feeling comfortable. It doesn't matter what I am wearing or the way I am laying of sitting being completely comfortable no longer exists. Believe me I am NOT complaining! I love knowing that our precious little girl is growing and getting stronger.
Cravings: Really the only this this week has been anything to drink besides water. I am so over just drinking water. I try not to drink things with caffeine or a lot of sugar such as juice, but this week I just had to drink something besides water.
Looking Forward: I am looking forward to officially saying we are on the home stretch!

1 comment:

  1. Doing an experiment gives us the inspiration of new invention. Thanks for sharing the ideas with us. Carry on!!! Your site will be more informative and more useful to your readers.Best Strollers 2017best double stroller

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.
Powered by Blogger.

Archive