My big kids...

Since the arrival of Emma it has been so sweet sitting back and watching my oldest littles play together. Their relationship has really grown to not just siblings, but also friends. 
 I have tried to capture them playing, but that is more difficult than it might sound. The second they hear me that time is over. So I sneak near trying not to breathe so that they won't hear me and ruin the sweet moment. 


 The pictures might be blurry, but their hearts can be seen.






My prayer is that these two will always have each other's back, share secrets, laugh hard together, play hard, and point each other toward their Savior.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive