Month 3


We are 3 months old! 
Weight 14 lbs 75%

Milestones:
- Rolling over from stomach to back
-Chewing on fingers
-Holding head up constantly
-Wants to be held up to look around

Mommy Update:
My tailbone is doing much better. I am now able to walk, sit and most importantly RUN!! I have currently only made it 2.5 miles, but the important thing is that I can do it. The only thing that really makes the pain flare back up is sitting in the car for any amount of time. The pain comes rushing right back. So needless to say I stay about for the car as much as possible. Due to the fact that I am feeling better and more mobile now I have currently lost... wait for it... 41 pounds! I am really proud of myself! I still have 8 more to and and some much needed toning. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive