Daddy Love

This week has been really long, but flew by really fast too. Monday morning I started to feel bad and then I just continued to feel worse as it got later in the day. I woke up Tuesday morning and went to an Urgent Care and found out I had strept throat. YUCK! My wonderful, sweet husband came to the rescue. He came home from work and came home to take care of his helpless girls. He has been wonderful... he has washed dishes, taken care of Grace, had dinner delivered and nursed me back to health! (I know girls don't get jealous, I have the best!) Since all I have been doing is laying around and sleeping, I loved watching Grace with her daddy. She loves him so much!


In the hospital before coming home, he was already in love.


He loves cuddling with this little snuggler.


She loves to sing to her daddy.


They both love to sleep with their mouths wide open!


She only has eyes for her daddy.


She even loves to watch football with her daddy.


She will laugh at anything he says, because he is just the best!


She rarely sits still on the couch with me, but with her dad she always has snuggles for him.


Already she is a Wolfpack, just like her dad.


Who wouldn't love the best dad and husband in the whole world!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive