David Michael is 1 Month!



10 lbs 3 oz 38%

David Michael is rapidly growing! He has outgrown all of his newborn clothes and diapers. I had to break out the three month clothes and size one diapers.

Mommy has not lost anymore weight, but was cleared to begin exercising again. I am starting slow trying to walk every other day. Even though I am so anxious to lace up my shoes and go for a run; for two different reasons- 1.  I have been waiting forever to run 2.  I HATE the size I am currently. 

I do not know about you, but with Christmas comes more stuff... So I have already begun spring cleaning. Toys, clothes, and freezer have been cleaned out this week.

I was looking over my previous post of 1 month must haves with Grace and see how things have changed. 
1. Pack N Play- We are still want to use this for David Michael to sleep, but unfortunately he can not use it right now. (more on that later)
2. Diaper Genie- Still use and love this everyday. Great investment!
3. Soothie Paci- Have not changed pacifiers. I would even say David Michael likes and takes to these pacis a lot quicker. 
4. Desitin- We have found over the years that nothing works better than Triple Paste. 
5. Infant Bath tub- I have not used this tub yet. I do not even know if I am planning on using it? One of good mommy friends gave me this mat and this is all you really need. You can travel with it, give baths on the counter and it takes up a lot less room. I am still hanging onto my tub to see if we use it in the future. I definitely do not need it the first month however. 
6. Changing Pads- These are a must unless you have an endless amount of changing pad covers. 

Hope this helps! I know I love looking over lists from other moms about things I actually need, and this is a list for the first month with baby #2. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive