Month 3 Must Haves




When I was racking my brain as to what I should include in my list... nothing came to mind. Partly because of exhaustion has affected my brain and partly because I am completely in survival mode. When I made Grace's list there were really things that were new to us and that we used everyday. Now those are things we still use almost every day, but here are a few new things to David Michael.

1. Humidifier-We have gone through a lot of humidifiers over the past few years with Grace and this is the one that has stuck around the longest. We now have one in the living room and in Grace's room.



2. Bouncer- This seat has been a life saver! We are borrowing it from a friend and David Michael loves this seat. He sleeps in it a lot, watching mommy work, and helps me out so much!

3.Blue Blankets- When David Michael arrived we had two blue blankets. I thought that was plenty and really did not want to spend money on blankets. Well two is NOT enough. So I found myself reaching for Grace's pink blankets. David Micheal's daddy wasn't too pleased about this. Thankfully a friend is letting us borrow some blue blankets now.

4. Bottle Warmer- Ok so this is not really a must have... but David Michael doesn't really enjoy taking a bottle at all! This definitely helps to an extent. I never had one for Grace and she was fine and took a bottle fine, but her little brother prefers his bottle warm.

5. Angelcare Baby Monitor- This has been really a life saver! We are finally able to lay David Michael down and not worry! The first time since he has been born. This mat monitors his breathing. If he stops breathing an alarm goes off. We can leave him in the other room or fall asleep and not worry!

Hope this list helps you!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive