31 Weeks

Single digits we have arrived! 9 Weeks to go!!

This past week has been pretty difficult for me. Out of the last five work days I have been gone for the entire morning away from my kidos for school. Emotionally and physically this has been really difficult for me.

Weight: 23 lbs.
Sleep: This week I have had a good night and then a terrible night.
Cravings: I can honestly say nothing. Not much room in there for food.
Miss Anything: Having the ability to bend over, especially in the classroom when there are things on the floor.
Looking Forward: Next week when I get to hear how Emma is doing. Her appointments are every two weeks now which means she is going to be here before we know it!

Check out David Michael at 31 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive