32 Weeks Pregnant with Emma Faith


This week we officially put three car seats in the back of our car. We weren't completely sure they were going to fit, but thankfully they did! We have been looking at other vehicles for our new little addition (which is quite expensive!) but we were not sure where the funds would come from, so we were really wishing and hoping that all three car seats would fit! And they did! Right now they fit pretty well because David Michael and Emma are still rear facing and Grace is forward facing. We will try to make this work as long as possible! 

These past two weeks I am been experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks. I have not really been able to see a pattern of when or how often, they are very random. Just means that Emma is getting me ready for her arrival!

Weight: 26 lbs. Not really happy with this number right now knowing I still have eight weeks to go.
Sleep: I really can't complain. I have been waking up early and just laying there, but I think that is mostly due to the fact that I have lesson plans running through my mind.
Cravings: Any drink that is cold and not water. I even bought some chocolate milk this week just for me. If you know me this is completely out of my behavior.
Miss Anything: Being comfortable! I can't remember the last time I could get into a comfortable position. I also miss snuggling with my two little ones. My lap is pretty much non existent these days, so as much as they want to they have to sit beside me which isn't quite the same.
Looking Forward: To finishing Emma's nursery. Michael finally thinks he might be able to set up Emma's crib. We were missing the bolts and screw for the crib and he has done hours of research to try and locate somethings that will work and he thinks he might have what we need coming this week! Now I just need to find a dresser for all her little things.

See David Michael at 32 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive