Love Day 2016


Our Saturday night kicked off Valentines with heart shaped waffles for dinner. The kids thought that was a lot of fun!
 

Then Sunday morning Grace and I woke up to roses, balloons, and donuts from our two Valentines!

Valentines evening our wonderful church supplied free childcare for parents to go out and enjoy each other alone. Michael spoiled me and took me to a restaurant we had never been to, which is not hard to do since we never go out. This night was really special to us because that will most likely be the last time we get to go out alone before Emma arrives, so we tried to make the most of it! It is amazing how fast two hours fly by when you are having fun! 

So thankful for a day to enjoy my loves!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive