33 Weeks


7 weeks to go!!! Where has the time gone!!! This week has been pretty busy! I was in the classroom three days this week, but thankfully I can now say that I have completed my hours and lessons in the classroom until August! However, now I have a lot of paper work to complete before I can really say I am done, but I am done with being away from my kids for days! Valentines day was also this week, you can check our day here.



This week I have been experiencing incredible tailbone pain. While delivering Grace I broke my tailbone and it has come back with vengeance this past week. I started feeling it too while pregnant with David Michael and I would go to the chiropractor and she would definitely relieve the pain, but sadly after about two weeks the pain would come back.  I have thought about going to see her again, but sadly with my school schedule I don't have a lot of extra time.
 
Weight: 24 lbs. Down two pounds from last week. Not really sure why?
Sleep: I have had some pretty vivid and bad dreams this week, which makes it difficult to sleep.
Cravings: Cereal has been the name of the game this week. Which is pretty unusual for me, because I usually don't eat cereal really ever, but I have eaten my fair share this week. Baby Emma must have needed some calcium this week. And yes I truly do believe a lot of your cravings have to do with that the baby needs.
Miss Anything: This week has been bending over. I am pretty much a clean freak and I have left toys and other things on the floor which I ordinarily would never let sit on the floor for too long, but when I think about how many trips I will have to bend over. I just walk right on by.
Looking Forward: To knowing if Emma is head down on Wednesday. I see Dr. Price on Wednesday, the doctor who delivered David Michael, and I know he will let me know if she is in position for her arrival!

 Check out David Michael at 33 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive