34 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3

This week I officially feel BIG! I am even getting to the point where some of my maternity clothes are no longer fitting. I know I still have a few weeks left, but I feel as big as I was when I gave birth to Grace and David Michael. I really hope she isn't bigger than them!

Went to the doctor this week and found out that Emma is definitely head down! That makes this momma happy!

Weight: 29 lbs.
Sleep: This week has been rough, between David Michael getting some new teeth and Michael camping and having some work trips I have not had a lot of sleep. You can probably tell from the picture, that picture was taken before even the sun came up and all I wanted to do was go back to bed!
Cravings: This week has definitely been cereal. A nice big bowl of cold cereal.
Miss Anything: Being able to hold and carry David Michael.
Looking Forward: Marking all the things off of my "to do" list before Emma's arrival. (you can check out my list here)

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive