37 weeks with baby #3


We have arrived at full term! I feel so blessed to have carried all three of my babies to full term now. 

I went to the grocery store yesterday and stocked up just in case something happens soon. When I went last week to the doctor he said I was just a little bit dilated, so it won't be too soon. My next appointment is Monday and I am anxious to find out if I have progressed any at all. I have said that I would like her to hold out until the 30th, but the way I feel lately I don't know if I can hold out that long!?!? I have been experiencing quite a few contractions, but they are really dependent upon how much I have been on my feet and how much water I have been able to consume.

Emma's room is finally complete and ready! We are still looking for a dresser for her, but until we find one her big sister has graciously let us use her dresser for the time being. Hope to share some pictures on the blog soon, as soon as I finish washing the last few things and hang some pictures.

Weight: 36 lbs.
Sleep: This week a long with the swelling, my sinuses are swelling which makes it difficult to breathe at night. So I wake up about every 2 hours. I guess it is just God's way of getting me ready to feed a baby.
Cravings: Nothing this week, mostly because I have been struggling for a while with acid re-flux which really makes it difficult to eat pretty much anything other than tums.
Miss Anything: Being able to be myself. I almost feel like a different person these days with the inability to bend over, unable to sleep, not able to eat much, my memory is shot, and my patience is almost nonexistent.
Looking Forward: Meeting our precious little baby!

See David Michael at 37 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive