38 Weeks Pregnant


Well I went this morning to my doctor and was really hoping that I had progressed; sadly, I was only 2 cm.  I was a little disappointed, but I know God's timing is right and she will come when she needs to make her appearance. However, my bags are packed, car seat in the car and all the lists are marked off.

Weight: 39 lbs.
Sleep: I continue to have good nights and then bad nights.
Cravings: Really nothing. I really don't have much room left to eat.
Miss Anything: Being able to breathe. I also really would love to eat some sushi!
Looking Forward: Holding my precious baby girl!

See David Michael at 38 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive