Emma is 1 Week Old!


Emma has really slept this week away. She initially lost 10 oz before leaving the hospital. Today at the doctor's office she had gained all of it back minus 1 oz! Needless to say she is a good eater! She really is a fast eater, I was getting concerned that she wasn't getting enough. This week I have been letting her eat whenever she wants. She has gone from about 1 hr to 4 hrs. She has been sleeping in our room at night and napping some in her crib while her brother and sister play downstairs.

Momma is actually feeling really good! I am so grateful that I did not break my tailbone this time around! I knew it was a 50/50 chance. I have had to attend class three days this week already which has really left me feeling weak and sore. Thankfully the lack of sleep has not really hit me too bad YET. Unfortunately Emma being baby number three sleeping when she sleeps is not an option; nighttime is the only chance I get to sleep when she sleeps. I have lost 18 lbs so far, but sadly still have 27 more to go! I did not do so well this time not gaining weight. I tried to keep it down, but it kept sneaking up on me. Hopefully in the days to come I will be able to get some exercise in.

Check out Grace at week 1 here.
Check out David Michael at week 1 here

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive