35 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3

This week actually flew by! I feel like I was just writing my 34 week post. I think I can contribute most of that because Saturday we had a family fun day in Greenville.  Most Saturdays for the last few years usually consist of me in my bedroom working on school work and Michael being a single dad for the day. Knowing that our weekends are becoming fewer and fewer as a family of four we decided to take the kids to the zoo, park and just soak up the sun. We all have a wonderful day as a family! 


Weight: 33 lbs. My original goal was to only gain 25lbs this pregnancy. I have really tried to accomplish my goal, however, you can see that I was way over that goal! I do not really understand why? I walk 4-5 days a week for 30 to 45 minutes. I squat a 24 lbs toddler all day. My diet has really not changed at all, except I know I snack more, but good snacks?
Sleep: I have been having good nights and bad nights. I have to wake up to roll over these days though. Emma is so far out there that it seems like a big ordeal in the middle of the night to roll over, but due to pain in my hips I have to roll often.
Cravings: I can honestly say this week what I could eat for just about every meal is a big veggie sub from subway! 
Missing Anything: Just being able to snuggle with my babies. David Michael has been struggling getting his four molars all the way threw and he wants me to hold him constantly and it is rather difficult these days to snuggle with him and soothe him.
Looking Forward: to completing my pre-clinical school work! I am very close to having another class under my belt! Just a few more assignments to wrap up and the end is that much closer.

Check out David Michael at 35 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive