A Look Back-

Last year I wrote a post looking back at our year and it happens to be one of my favorite posts. So I thought I would keep with the tradition and do a little recap of our year with the McKenzies.

We had our first Easter as a family.


The best daddy in the world turned 30!


We ran our first family race.


I celebrated my very first Mother's Day.


Michael had his first Father's Day.


Grace turned ONE!


Grace started walking!


We have been more than blessed and look forward to what the Lord has in store for 2014!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Love y'all! and I love that she's wearing my favorite green dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that little dress too! I loved it so much I saved it for the special occasion of Father's Day! I just wish she could still wear it!

      Delete
  2. These pictures are perfect and Grace is so cute! Looks like it has been a wonderful year. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive