Top Posts of 2013

Keeping with the new year theme... I was doing a little reminiscing and reading some old posts.

Here are the top 3 posts that you have read in 2013:
1. Grace's First Birthday
2. 10 Things New Dads Need to Learn About New Moms
3. Baby Fashion


I think it is funny what people are drawn to read. I originally began this blog just for me. I wasn't planning on sharing with anyone, but so that I would have a little outlet in a way. It has turned into being so much more. I have made new friends, connected with old ones, have an online baby book, and a way to share with family. 

Here is my favorite 3 posts that I wrote in 2013:
1. Daddy Love
2. How Motherhood Has Changed Me
3. Oh Motherhood


Thank you for reading and encouraging me! What kind of posts would you like to read in 2014?

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive