A Look Back

This year was full yet again and I would not trade any of it for anything!
We began the year by adding to our yard, a beautiful fence!
 Aunt Me Me graduated from college and we made a trip to Chattanooga to watch her graduate. Grace loves her Aunt Me Me!
 Then the biggest news of the year... we announced that our family was growing! 


We immediately knew Grace would make the best big sister
Grace's Aunt Ra Ra graduated from high school.  
We were pretty busy traveling around for family events. We also made the drive up to Indiana for Uncle Elliott and Aunt Brittany's wedding! They had the prettiest, cutest flower girl I have ever seen (I might have been a little biased.) 
We spent a week at one of my favorite places in the world, the lake. 


We found out we were having the cutest little boy. 
My baby turned TWO. 


We were fortunate enough to take Grace to the beach for the first time. 


 Then the absolute best part of the entire year was meeting our precious little boy.  



Best year yet! I know the year will only be better!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive